Plus I’ve added a few tips to make your trip more enjoyable along with some photos I personally took during last year’s event.
2013 LA Auto Show Discount Tickets
The show runs from Friday, November 22-Dec 1, 2013, and the first discount offer is for Friday November 22, 2013. Get $4 off general admission (use discount code AUTOTRADER – price after discount=$8) if you purchase your ticket online. Kids 5 yrs old and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
2013 LA Auto Show Free Tickets
This year there doesn’t seem to be any sponsor offering free tickets that we are aware of. However, you will see some online radio, tv or local sites offering free tickets in raffles, but of course these are in limited quantity and it’s more of “winning” the tickets. So the best option is to take advantage of the discount I mentioned earlier.
For all other days besides opening day, it’s best to purchase your tickets at the door rather than online, due to the $2 online processing fee.
My LA Auto Show Tips
- Crowds are less and admission prices (with discounts) are less on weekdays.
- Arrive early, parking is available at the LA Convention Center for $15, but does fill up quickly.
- Park a few blocks away and save in parking.
- Expect to walk a lot, there’s a reason why this show is 10 days long, it is BIG!
- Food at the convention center is boring, so walk over to LA Live, there’s more choices. Or better yet, save your money and eat before you arrive then after your stay drive away from this overpriced area and save.
- Leave your beverages and food at home, they don’t allow outside food to be taken inside the show.
General Admission Adults: $12
$8 – Valid Friday Nov. 22 ONLY with discount code AUTOTRADER online only. (does not include online fee)
$10 – Weekday (Mon-Thu) ages 13 & Up: $10.00
$12 – Weekend (Fri-Sun) ages 13 & Up: $12.00
Children: (ages 6-12): $6.00
- *Children 5 and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult
Seniors: $8.00 Weekdays only at the cash box office.
- Friday, November 22: 11am – 10pm
- Saturday, November 23: 9am – 10pm
- Sunday, November 24: 9am – 8pm
- Monday, November 25: 11am – 10pm
- Tuesday, November 26: 11am – 10pm
- Wednesday, November 27: 11am – 10pm
- Thanksgiving, November 28: 9am – 8pm
- Friday, November 29: 9am – 10pm
- Saturday, November 30: 9am – 10pm
- Sunday, December 1: 9am – 8pm
I took the photos below at a previous year’s LA Auto Show event for Southern California Daily Photo.
This article was first published on OCGreatDeals.com